(To email a link to this blog to someone, click here.)

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Week 38, Day 7, Two Days to Go!

We're at the hospital, rooming in with Hannah for the second time tonight. This time, we have all the same monitors that she'll go home with, and I got to set them up and attach them myself to make sure it was as easy as it looked. Hannah has been bright and alert and seems to be ready to get out of here.

She's now 5 lbs 12 oz, and passed the car seat test that verifies that she can make the trip home (they put her in our car seat and leave her there for two hours while monitoring, to make sure she's OK in that new position). We got her prescriptions and are about to watch the infant CPR training DVD.

We were completely exhausted after Wednesday's sleepover, and I'm sure we'll be worn out tomorrow as well, so I figured I better get a blog update in tonight. Here's a picture I snapped while Hannah was checking out the new room.


1 comment:

Comments will be added to the blog as soon as we see them. This delay is needed to keep spammers from using Hannah's blog to advertise junk and spread viruses. -- Karl