(To email a link to this blog to someone, click here.)

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Week 37, Day 2


As you can see from the picture above, Hannah is doing great today. I have seen with my own eyes that the tiny mouth above can double or triple in size (for maximum acoustic effect) during a temperature check or diaper change. I have tried to assure her that there are much worse places than an armpit for a thermometer to go, but my reasoning is lost on her. As Carla put it (channeling for Hannah), "Come on Dad, I'm not even zero yet!". She'll celebrate her zeroth birthday November 1st (adjusted age for developmental milestones).

I got a lot of good pictures today that I'll dole out slowly over the next week so my Mom doesn't keel over squealing from an overdose of cuteness. If you've got a fast Internet connection, click here to see a video of Hannah grabbing for my camera. The white foam on her arm is to keep the antibiotics IV in place. The faint music in the background is from Hannah's mini-boom-box.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much she has changed. She looks ready to go home, although I know that it is still a little while until then. What a precious baby.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks SPECTACULAR!!!!

    Chris, Amy, Alex and Eliot

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be added to the blog as soon as we see them. This delay is needed to keep spammers from using Hannah's blog to advertise junk and spread viruses. -- Karl