(To email a link to this blog to someone, click here.)

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Eight Pounds, Three Ounces

You may have noticed that I haven't posted in a few days. That's partly because my mom is still here and she's responsible for half the blog traffic anyway, and partly because there's not much new going on.

Hannah has shown us a few "social smiles", which means that they are unlikely to be the kind caused by random facial expressions or gas. She makes and holds eye contact and sometimes smiles when we do. She's fascinated by faces, mobiles, and things hanging on the walls. Her digestive system is working splendidly and causing many impromptu cycles of the washing machine, when the diaper filling and diaper changing cycles inadvertently intersect.

Couldn't decide which of these two pictures to post, so here's both (narrowed down from 10).

5 comments:

  1. Actually, I have now seen the blog tracker, and Karl's mom is not its primary viewer. There are lots of you out there, and I wish more of you would leave comments. In the short time since I first saw Hannah, she has grown so much and progressed so far, that I am constantly amazed at the change and all the things she can do. I can't get over the miracle of her, and I only regret that her Grandpa Minor is not here to enjoy her.

    Grandma Minor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, now my mom is nagging my blog visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grandma Minor!
    There are many of us out here checking on Hannah. :-) We love seeing her grow!!!
    It was so good to see you.
    Chris, Amy, Alex and Eliot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs. Minor! As much as I love to see Hannah's pictures when I come here, it sure did bring me a smile to see your picture the other day. You look great. I don't even know how many years since I've seen you last. Take care -- and give Hannah a little hug for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear Hannah's progressing normally & so well! She has plenty of reasons to smile. She's a lucky baby to have you 2 as parents plus other doting relatives.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be added to the blog as soon as we see them. This delay is needed to keep spammers from using Hannah's blog to advertise junk and spread viruses. -- Karl