(To email a link to this blog to someone, click here.)

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hanging with Grandma

You'd think my mom had never seen a baby before, seeing the way Hannah has reduced her to a driveling fawner. You might then wonder just how unsightly me and my siblings must have been as infants, the way she carries on about about how beautiful Hannah is. I admit I think Hannah's pretty darn cute, but she's the first baby I've paid much attention to, and I'm assuming my opinion is clouded with bias. But, since Mom's been cooking dinner, folding clothes, doing dishes, changing diapers, and taking the occasional feeding, I'll keep my thoughts to myself for now. Or maybe I'll post them on a public blog that my Mom checks several times a day.

Anyway, Mom hates seeing pictures of herself, but I caught her with both hands full so she couldn't hide behind them this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be added to the blog as soon as we see them. This delay is needed to keep spammers from using Hannah's blog to advertise junk and spread viruses. -- Karl