(To email a link to this blog to someone, click here.)

Friday, November 2, 2007

Yawn

Those of you with children already know why I haven't updated the blog in a couple days. There just don't seem to be enough hours in the day. It didn't help that I was sidelined for a while with some sort of intestinal ailment that I am tempted to blame on a bad burrito from Taco Bell. Fortunately, Carla's parents are visiting, so we had a couple extra hands around to help out while I whimpered and whined.

Hannah is doing great. She actually stayed awake a few hours today, so maybe she won't be up for her usual 12am-3am "Hey, where is everybody?" time slot tonight. I should be back to my usual self tomorrow and have a photo or two to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be added to the blog as soon as we see them. This delay is needed to keep spammers from using Hannah's blog to advertise junk and spread viruses. -- Karl