(To email a link to this blog to someone, click here.)

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Holding Hannah

Because I have accumulated some pictures, of Hannah in various people's arms, that haven't made it onto the blog yet, I've decided to make today's theme "Holding Hannah".

These photos all had some sort of lighting, composition, or focus problem that I cleaned up the best I could, and that's why they haven't appeared until now. But I've decided to lower my standards, since I know most people don't even notice the things that I see as flaws.

Carla's Mom


Carla's Dad


That would be me. Ignore the weird reflection from the mirror on the side of my head. As a matter of fact, just ignore my weird head.


Carla's sister Cat and her husband Jon. Ignore the fact that the camera focused on the painting in the background and not on any of the people. I'll eventually learn how to tell the camera not to be so damn smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be added to the blog as soon as we see them. This delay is needed to keep spammers from using Hannah's blog to advertise junk and spread viruses. -- Karl