(To email a link to this blog to someone, click here.)

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dispatch from Malaysia

Been here in Malaysia a couple days. My friend Tay and his sons took me out for a marathon day of sight-seeing around Kuala Lumpur (Malay for "Lumpy Koala Bear" . . . not) today. Tomorrow we head out to the historic city of Melaka, where the western world first intruded upon Malaysia 500 years ago. I've posted some photos out on Webshots, if you're interested.

I hear Hannah is quite fond of squash (the vegetable, not the game) and has three teeth on their way out. And it sounds like she's getting pretty loud and rambunctious while I've been away, and thinks paper fans and shaken bottles are uproariously funny. Here are few pictures that Carla and Mom have taken and sent my way:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be added to the blog as soon as we see them. This delay is needed to keep spammers from using Hannah's blog to advertise junk and spread viruses. -- Karl