(To email a link to this blog to someone, click here.)

Saturday, March 22, 2008

What Does Eight Pounds Look Like?

It's hard to notice the differences day by day, but occasionally I'll take a photo of Hannah that reminds me of one I took before, and I'll go back and compare the two. Below are side-by-side photos taken October 27th, the day Hannah came home weighing 6 lbs . . . and one taken yesterday at 14 lbs, 5 months later. I've scaled them both to be the same relative size (note the car seat buckles), so you can see the actual size difference.



I also managed to wrest Hannah's attention away from her newfound feet just long enough to snap a few pictures in her Easter finery. I had to hold down the hem of her dress with one hand and take the pictures with the other, because she seems to think that dresses are open at the bottom to make them easier to eat, and kept pulling up the hem and cramming it in her mouth.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be added to the blog as soon as we see them. This delay is needed to keep spammers from using Hannah's blog to advertise junk and spread viruses. -- Karl