(To email a link to this blog to someone, click here.)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Can't Imagine Octuplets

As we scramble to keep Hannah contained, fed, and occupied, I occasionally look around and wonder what it would be like to have 7 more of her running around. I suppose the main difference is that we would just give up any pretense of having a normal life. As it is, the fun of watching Hannah try new things and figure out the obstacles we put in her way more than makes up for not being able to pop out to a movie or take naps on a whim.




Hannah loves books now, and will frequently pick one up and demand that we read it to her. Then she'll climb down and go get another. The text in these books, of course, is extremely inane, and I have a hard time not slipping into a moron voice as I read.



She's climbing on furniture now, and we finally had to move the coffee table out of the living room because she wouldn't stop dancing on it. I suppose there will be time for reasoning with her later, after she knows a few more words.




Now that I think about it, I always sorta liked the taste of wood, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be added to the blog as soon as we see them. This delay is needed to keep spammers from using Hannah's blog to advertise junk and spread viruses. -- Karl